Our November 2020 18th Anniversary Issue St. Mihiel Trip-Wire focuses on the important lessons I learned from visiting the Great War's battlefields for a quarter century.
- From Your Editor: 18 Years of the Trip-Wire
- Grasping the Marne
- Fathoming Gallipoli
- Appreciating Caporetto
|Welsh Memorial, Mametz Wood, Somme Battlefield|
- Why Visit the Old Battlefields?
- Conan Doyle Visits Wipers
- Some Facts About America at the Time of the War
- Recommended Videos of Battlefield Touring
|Your Editor with My 2018 Group at the Sgt. York Site|
- 100 Years Ago: America Votes for Harding and a "Return to Normalcy"
- A Spectacular World War One Memorial Rediscovered
- The National Museum of the U.S. Army to Open
- WWI Film Classic: J'accuse! (1938)
- Plus all our regular updates and features
Next Month: The Winter Wars
Have a great Thanksgiving,
Mike and the Editorial Team