In this issue, we focus on one of the most remembered and honored formations of the war, the Royal Newfoundland Regiment
- From Your Editor: The Trail of the Caribou
- The History of the Royal Newfoundland Regiment by James Patton
- Guedecourt: A Second Visit to the Somme
- A Busy 1917: Arras, Passchendaele, and Cambrai
|Newfoundland's Presence at Suvla Bay, Gallipoli|
- Why the Caribou?
- The Rev. Captain Thomas Nangle
- The Little Blue Forget-Me-Not
- Interactive Map for Newfoundland Memorial Park, Beaumont-Hamel
|The USS Texas Is on the Road Back!|
- 100 Years Ago: An Inter-Allied Conference Inflames the Reparations Dispute
- What's Happening with the USS Texas (BB-35)?
- WWI Documentary: Trail of the Caribou (2016)
- Plus all our regular updates and features
Next Month: Three Forgotten Victories of the AEF